About Our Accounting Tutoring
Our tutors can help students grasp difficult concepts and topics that are frequently covered in high school accounting courses and exams.
- Financial Accounting: preparation of financial statements, accounting concepts, and conventions, interpretation and analysis of financial statements.
- Cost Accounting: cost-volume-profit analysis, budgeting, variance analysis, standard costing, and decision-making using relevant costing techniques.
- Management Accounting: decision-making, investment appraisal, and performance measurement in business.
- Auditing: principles and practices of auditing, internal control systems, and audit planning and reporting.
- Business Finance: sources of finance, capital investment appraisal, and working capital management.
- Ethics: ethical issues and considerations in accounting, and the role of accountants in business.
- Business structures: sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.